Operator Editor

Dreis
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello to all airsofters!

We've just released our new version of Operator Editor. Just to let you know, its an online web browser app that allows us to visually edit our loadouts.

With new features and content, this version contains more than 1400 accesories and around 70 camos.

We hope you guys like it, you can try it out here:

www.operatoreditor.com

All feedback is welcome, and feel free to share your "operators"

Have a good day !

weeeee.png

That was pretty entertaining. Need a Flecktarn SAAV though! :P

post-9340-0-50734900-1469617315_thumb.jpg

That was pretty entertaining. Need a Flecktarn SAAV though! :P

Thanks Greg! and copy that, Flectarn SAAV for next update

• Supporters

Neat. I like it. Fun to play around with. Can you make a model that weighs about 30kg more? Think it'll fit us then (jkjkjk, don't hate me guys). Also needs some Kryptek camos; three most common are Highlander, Mandrake, and Typhon. :)

Neat. I like it. Fun to play around with. Can you make a model that weighs about 30kg more? Think it'll fit us then (jkjkjk, don't hate me guys). Also needs some Kryptek camos; three most common are Highlander, Mandrake, and Typhon. :)

Thanks SeniorSpaz87! Can't change the operator's weight Im afraid :D

And, at the moment we've got Kryptek Mandrake, Nomad and Raid (be aware that some categories have more than one "page")

Where are the battlebelts and lower face pro eh? :P

We'll take care of that!

Battlebelts you've got some, basic configurations. You can also customize them with spare pouches

2 things.

1. Using adblocker detection scripts is illegal in the EU, so you might want to remove them immediately.

2. Why on earth would you use flash for a game on the web, when Adobe themselves have already asked developers to stop using it (and Flash no longer exists in their distributions)?

Please add some way to lower the volume of the sound or mute it altogether.

The button pressing sounds are godawful, and make this whole thing a grating experience

Thanks for the information GiantKiwi, fortunately we don't use any detection scripts (its way more simple, and harmless) so I guess no problem, good to know anyway. About Flash, it was easier for us to test with in the first place. We're working on Android too.
Copy that, chaoticelements, Im not sure if we can do that, (it can be done with the music at the loading screen) lowering the PC master volume must get the job done, but we'll take a look at it, maybe a softer "click" sound.

2 things.

1. Using adblocker detection scripts is illegal in the EU, so you might want to remove them immediately.

2. Why on earth would you use flash for a game on the web, when Adobe themselves have already asked developers to stop using it (and Flash no longer exists in their distributions)?

But we are not in the oppressive EU dictatorship anymore let him have his freedoms back. I suggest you bow to the queens corgis now or be set on fire for mentioning the captors of freedom and prosperity we once had....

• Supporters

But we are not in the oppressive EU dictatorship anymore let him have his freedoms back. I suggest you bow to the queens corgis now or be set on fire for mentioning the captors of freedom and prosperity we once had....

Erm, we are !

OP is in Spain, and they do have to pay attention as they didn't invoke a pointless non-binding referendum and then try and bullshit it as actually being binding. Also, until Article 50 is invoked, we will continue to be part of the EU, but just the class laughing stock.

Even Boris "Looney Tunes" Johnson realised that doing so is political suicide, which is why he bowed out of the race for leadership of the tories.

BUT...Off-topic by an order of magnitude.

Archived