WE G18C Gen4

ConnorMcDermott24
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

AFAIK, no. Whenever I have bought slides for my G17, there has been both a G17 and a G18 option. For cool Glock slides, look up the Archives series of slides. I have the G17 gold/black version, as does someone else on here (can't remember who though...). I like it, and it gets plenty of looks on the field :)

I've been looking at the Ace 1 Arms slides but they don't have a G18 slide.

Reason for this topic, can you put a G17 Slide on a G18 frame?

It's possible, but having done it, I would heavily recommend against doing it, as the fitment on the A1A slide kits is a joke, there is a good reason for why the Airsoft Surgeon Kits are so expensive, they are comparatively simple to install.

Airsoft Surgeon kit - 1-2 hour max to install, and thats if you're dragging your heels (few adjustments need to be done for perfect fitment).

Ace 1 Arms - I never got it to work well, and gave up after about 3 days of work on it. That was also a lot of time spent assembling and disassembling just to dremel minute bits off the slide.

A1A kit was bought first, after that hassle, I had zero qualms in coughing up for the AS one.

Regardless of which kit you use, the G18c loses automatic capability.

Archived