ARES L1A1s

GearTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If this isn't the right place for this administration please feel free to move it or message me. Posting as I know there is a lot of interest for these. We have 10 ARES L1A1s ordered and will be with us in 3-4 weeks. The Polymer version will be first and the wood version 6 weeks later. Retailing at £400. Will be taking pre orders through our FB selling page and here. Expect these to shift pretty quick. Will post more details if people require them.

If this isn't the right place for this administration please feel free to move it or message me. Posting as I know there is a lot of interest for these. We have 10 ARES L1A1s ordered and will be with us in 3-4 weeks. The Polymer version will be first and the wood version 6 weeks later. Retailing at £400. Will be taking pre orders through our FB selling page and here. Expect these to shift pretty quick. Will post more details if people require them.

Shift quickly is a mild understatement, local site ordered 20, and they had alloted all of them in less than an hour, positively evaporated :P

It's good when company's listen to what the consumer wants. People are always crying out for SLR's and other more off the wall guns and on the odd occasion they get made they always seem to fly off the shelves.

Still anticipating a TM recoil FAMAS by 2027

FFS I was after one for two years, I let my defence slip due to being at Uni and not having the time to play and then they release a new batch :(

• 3 months later...

I bought mine a few weeks ago and its falling to bits already, the flash hide is held on by a small grub screw which doesn't hold it in place so it wobbles about, its now fixed into place with black electrical tape, and the fire selector only fires on full auto until it stops then you have to break the gun and force the selector as far forwards as possible to get it to work, not good

Archived