Unsuspected AEG problem

GasMask52
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello to everyone , I'm new around here and I though you all could help me out.

My Golden Bow Aks-74 (Blowback) stopped working.

At the beginning when I used to shoot it , the BBs would literally go left and hit the ground (at 1 meter of distance from me). So I replaced the barrel and hopup (after inspecting the gun). And now it's even worst lol

Here's what happens when i try to shoot it :

full auto - the gun makes firing noise but nothing comes out , sometimes a BB / fragment casually flies in ALL directions

semi - shoots and nothing comes out , or sometimes it doesn't even shoot but the trigger makes a short "click" noise.

I think it's a problem within the gear box.. maybe I should replace the gearbox (?) , but I just can't find the right one , a complete V3 AK gearbox with blowback system and wires on front...

Any ideas?

• Supporters

The biggest problem is around the hopup. One would need to take it apart and check it. Get it to someone who knows how to fix aegs because if you don't know what you do you will end up paying more for unnecessary parts than for a proper fix.

The "click" can be cutoff lever, trigger switch trolley, the thing the trigger pushes, selector plate, or user error.

Archived