FPS Limits & Sites around Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire

bakerboy9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello I recently brought myself a CYMA 046 AK replica and it stated to have around 420-450fps, and I've been looking for a site to play on but they all seem to have fps limits on around 360fps anyone know any without these limits in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area?

No Where's going to let you use that as it currently is fella; all sites (or at least ones you'd want to play at) will have limits of around 350fps or so for automatic AEGs.

You'll need to get it downgraded; put a lower powered spring in it.

Tac house spartan at chesterfield is okay, The stan at Sheffield is good, Skirmish Nottingham is a woodland site near sherwood forest (never played there) there is a CQB site in the centre of derby but in all honesty it is rubbish so avoid that one.

for all of them you are going to have to get the spring changed out for a m100 or m110.

Baker, find a site where you'd like to play. join their FB page and then post up say you're looking for a tech to do a spring change. If you can get CYMA properly chrono'd first do that, if not get the tech to do it. Will cost you around £20. Always go for a local tech if you can otherwise you could end up paying £20 just in postage fees. Hope that helps....

Archived