Airsoft Forums UK

Silver Fox Airsoft

ryaw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, my name's Ryan. Some of the Scottish guys will probably know me or have seen me around, as I've been playing for 8 years now. I briefly started off at the Fort at the same time as Jai, then moved to POW, where I've been a marshal for about the past 4 years. I used to play irregularly at the old NCIS and Section 8 sites, but now mostly play indoor CQB at The Depot (where the majority of my videos are recorded) and occasionally at the Wargames Centre.

I hope you like my videos. Please subscribe to my channel if you do. Here's the latest two:

Part 2 of The Depot, 26th June 2016, TM M870 Breacher game-play:

Part 1 of The Depot, 26th June 2016, VZ61 Scorpion GBB game-play:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

have shared it on my page, hope it gets you some extra views and subs! :-)

Thanks for the share and compliments PT247. It's very much appreciated. Sorry for the later reply, but I haven't been on in a while and it's been over a month since my last upload.....until now :)

Latest video:

And a popular older one for good measure:

CQB from The Wargames Centre, Ardeer, Scotland, on 31st July 2016. If you enjoy this video, please hit the Like button (on Youtub's site), subscribe and check out my previous videos. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey dude, I suggest you try and interact with the forum rather than just posting your videos. Folk here will just ignore them if you don't join in with the community! :-)

• 2 months later...

This is the media section, where I post my media. People are free to watch or ignore them as they choose.
I understand your suggestion, but I'm rarely on forums at all these days. I skim over a small number of topics, that vast majority of which are of little to no interest to me, as I've been playing for 9 years and there's not much that's new and exciting in the land of airsoft. I'm more likely to read the Facebook owner groups, but rarely post on them either, for the same reasons.
I've been more active on another forum over the past few years, but now that I'm a dad with a young infant and work full time, I have very little time to spend browsing online. Hence why it's taken me 2 months to post my latest video......

Thanks for checking out my channel.

• Root Admin

There's no problem with just posting your content here as you're following the rules. It may be in your interest to answer any questions etc. but primarily this subforum is for exposure and there are no such requirements for you to do so if you don't want to.

Guest PT247
10 hours ago, ryaw said:

This is the media section, where I post my media. People are free to watch or ignore them as they choose.
I understand your suggestion, but I'm rarely on forums at all these days. I skim over a small number of topics, that vast majority of which are of little to no interest to me, as I've been playing for 9 years and there's not much that's new and exciting in the land of airsoft. I'm more likely to read the Facebook owner groups, but rarely post on them either, for the same reasons.
I've been more active on another forum over the past few years, but now that I'm a dad with a young infant and work full time, I have very little time to spend browsing online. Hence why it's taken me 2 months to post my latest video......

Thanks for checking out my channel.

No bother, I'm almost at the same place where most stuff on the forums bores the crap outta me. Am sick of answering the same questions over and over as folk can't be bothered to search for the info. My suggestion was purely to try help you get views. Good luck with your channel 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived