Need help with getting UKARA

ElAshtonio
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, me and my friend are interested in both getting UKARA licences. We are both 18 years old and have attended more than 3 airsoft matches over a period of about a year and thereby should be able to legally get a licence. I've looked all over the internet for the membership forms but can't find one (The main UKARA website has been taken down apparently). I've also noticed that each site has their own UKARA membership form or something but my site (Combat Airsoft Thetford) does not for some reason even though it is on the list for UKARA registered sites.

Thanks,

ElAshtonio

They are not a licence mate and you need to play 3 games in a period of 3 months I think it is at a ukara registered site. If the sites not registered you can get them to ring the sure when you purchase a rif and confirm your are a regular there. If not find a registered site and play 3 games there.

• Moderators

remember its a defence not a license :), not sure if your form can be 'back dated' i was told when i got my 3 stamps at UA, i had to bring it with me each time, so you best check that otherwise you'll need to again do 3 as per the rules, 56 days between 1 and 3 etc etc....

But yeah there are other ways including the site helping you out if you are a regular there but they are not registered, just ask :)

Archived