New from Scotland, pistol help?

veggieace
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

How there, I've been interested in airsoft for some time now, and wanted to start off with a pistol to try out at some CQB sites and see if I like it. I'm pretty nooby with this, but I'd preferably like an all or mostly metal pistol, gas or electric, from £50-150 (but the cheaper the better). Any suggestions?

(PS I'm a big fan of P226s but any suggestions would be welcome, thanks!)

• 5 weeks later...

TM P226 is plastic but don't let that put you off. I bought one a few months back; it's my first pistol but I'm so happy with it I can't see myself buying another one for the foreseeable future.

Superb gun.

Jeesus the op hasn't even been on since the day after he posted which was a month ago.

Does no one check dates anymore?

Not everyone lives on here 24/7 like you so it is perfectly valid to add to a post and with this being a forum full of information, surely adding info is always a good thing.

• Supporters

Not everyone lives on here 24/7 like you so it is perfectly valid to add to a post and with this being a forum full of information, surely adding info is always a good thing.

Haha I dont live on here 24/7, just glance through a few times a day. There are already quite a few threads which cover this and at the time I posted the op was showing as not having been on since the 16th July so it comes across as a bit daft to answer a question that had appeared to have died a month ago.

Archived