HOP, whats good and whats not?

Shaddow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a zci tb barrel in my real sword and it's accuracy hitting an a4 sheet at 60yards with .25-.28.

At 40 yards I'm hitting a 6" paper target every time( the airgunners were impressed with the accuracy considering it's only a BB gun LOL) and from an engineering POV I find the quality is damned good for the money.

Cylinder vs barrel volume is a key factor for deciding weight. //This is complete and utter bollocks.

However I always recommend to use the heaviest BB your hopup can spin, if you want effective range and accuracy (and flatter trajectory). Also, heavier BBs reach the target faster too. //said this already in my post, more proof that people don't actually read anything

Why exactly are people prohibited from stating something which another person has said already? Are you saying that forum users can't give good advice if another person already gave it?

Why exactly are people prohibited from stating something which another person has said already? Are you saying that forum users can't give good advice if another person already gave it?

Why are you quoting me on a thread that died 2 months ago? Trying to further prove my point about useless reiteration?

Why are you quoting me on a thread that died 2 months ago? Trying to further prove my point about useless reiteration?

I didn't bump the thread, are you not responsible for what you wrote just because of the passage of time? I think its ridiculous to suggest someone cannot say something just because someone else said it first.

Archived