New members East Yorkshire.

wildoliver
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello there, just joined as myself and my OH are looking to start skirmishing, we live in East Yorks and hopefully might get to meet some of you!

Got in to this from an interest in all things shooting, we both shoot air rifle and shotguns, I've always had a passing interest in Airsoft but never really taken it past that point, but we were at the Arms show in Harrogate and it piqued our interest coupled with watching Mighty Jingles on Youtube (world of tanks is one of my other obsessions) has got us in to it.

Hey up fella, I used to live in Bridlington!

Have a look at Halo Mill woodland near York, the Hull area sites and Humber Airsoft just over the Bridge!

Not far at all Brid, shame your not still local!

Seen the Humber Airsoft, knew there was at least one Hull site (slaughterhouse or something I think) hadn't heard of the York one though that sounds good!

• Supporters

Slaughter house is a nice cqb site, but it's closed this Sunday, as they take over elsham activity centre on the 3rd Sunday of each month :)

Not for me, it isn't! ;)

Where are you, fella?

Lol Driffield.

I think plan will be to go along and hire a few times, and as soon as possible buy our own equipment, the hire cost really pushes the cost of playing up, it's a surprisingly cheap activity without the hire.

Archived