Can anyone recommend good deals on green gas?

Jason8
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Was wondering if there's a generally accepted place that does good prices on gas where you folks buy it from. I know this is a 'get what you pay for type deal' and I don't mean s$h1t gas, just good priced regular Abbey, Nuprol etc?

Been scouring this evening and come across this deal, I'm not experienced enough to know so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Supporters

If you have a local airsoft shop, it's always worth going in and cheekily asking them for a deal, I recently managed to get a good deal on a box of ARMSGAS (36 cans), £216 or £6 per can

OK cheers guys I've looked at those deals. That deal at Airsoft Entrepot looks amazing, Proffrink. What is is with Brut gas though, I understand it's dry gas but they say it's better than lubed gas for all the opposite reasons that people promote the use of lubed gas in the first place.

Can you enlighten me, do you/would you use it, all weekend on full auto? Not that I'm a full auto merchant I rarely use it.

• Root Admin

People don't like getting lube on their buckings - this is a serious problem for gas snipers, so they use dry gas but less so for everyone else. I'd stick to lubed as it keeps the mags and various seals happy, but clean your bucking with isopropyl if you notice any strangeness in hop up or accuracy.

Cheers guys. Yes I've seen those adapters but again inexperience prevails.

So I get an adapter and a bottle of Coleman propane which I am familiar with and inject from the Coleman bottle. But this leaves the lubrication issue. I see you can get small bottles of I assume silicone lube to 'add' to the gas. How would I add this, how often, please?

.... OK so I see you spray silicone into a port or onto the master valve first. How about a stage further, is there a refillable propane bottle say the size of a small bottle of Abbey, to take into the field?

..... Ahh, I see, the Airsoft Innovations GasCan, but I aslo note that it doesn't appear on their site, page is a 404.

Has it been taken off sale?

Archived