Was it worth it?

Reb3l
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so recently I brought a viper tactical shoulder slung 10 litre bag the problem was I couldn't find a use for the damn thing it was to small to carry waterproofs but eventually after much trial and error I found a USSR for it with recon patrols in milsim a carrying spare ammo and a pistol as a survival bag and a as a place to hold spares and a toolkit at CQB sites.

So this made me start this thread ad this could hardly be an isolated event. So what I want to know is if there is something you brought that a first you thought was basically useless and what purpose you eventually used it for. Also this is a place where people struggling to find out what they could do with bad purchases.

Second AEG; I could not shoot it at the same time as the first one. Still not solved this conundrum.

Weld them together? :ph34r:

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Second AEG; I could not shoot it at the same time as the first one. Still not solved this conundrum.

At Ambush Wargames in Chobham - probably some 15 years ago - my brother took to the field with his TM FAMAS in one hand and his M16 A1 in the other, with hicap in each. Rambo style!

He did pretty good if memory serves. Well, I was in the safe zone before he was anyway.

Problem solved.

Archived