Asg scorpion evo or krytac crb

Mortious
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Title says it all really. Mostly play cqb sites with a firehawk but looking at options for my second aeg and a bit of a all rounder for forest and outdoors play.

Both seem to have high praise. No physical stores in Essex appear to sell either so I'm buying offline.

The crb appears to be mostly sold out in black and the scorpion hi caps appear to be sold out everywhere also. I would prefer hi caps and from the krytacs I'm guessing I would like the crb.

Any reason for the supply issues? What would be people's preference over the two be? I know krytac's go down well here. And it's the positive praise that's got me interested.

However the scorpion quick change spring looks like it'll work with the fps changes between 275 limit and the higher outdoors one.

What should I get? Should I just see what comes into stock first?

• Supporters

Reason for the Krytac being sold out is because they are very popular and Krytac is about to update their range so not shipping the trident mk1.

As for which is better its personal choice. They both perform well and are well built.

Scorpion has some nice features and is very light.

Crb is a good all rounder with probably the best stock gearbox on the market.

I was shocked when I found aj Irish store with a full range of Krytac's including the LVOA they are calles "airsofteire" but may be a little more expensive thank you'd like but its an option.

Does the evo high cap only hold 49 rds or is that just rhe gbb variants?(I've not looked into it too much)

About 2 weeks ago I was asking this very question. My reason for picking the Krytac (was the LVOA not VRB) was that I wanted to keep this new one long term and was going to modify it down the line. After owning a F2000 I realised that although I didn't like the AR15 platform personally if I wanted to go the extra mile with performance id need a more common platform.

Asked landwarrior a few days ago about the alpha line and they said it would be at least a few months.

I sent most of the Krytac approved retailers in the UK an email last week when I was looking for something and I also emailed Shield (the distributor for the UK)

Neither group seem to know exactly what is going to come in just yet but they have hinted at late Aug - September before new stock arrives.

I'm having same problem with SPR, Krytac said mk2 will be ready May/June, but it didn't happen and we are looking at few more months Alpha is coming out first following by trident but in USA first, at Airsoft Pro they told me it will take 3 weeks for new stock of old version if Krytac still sell them

Archived