How many BB's do you lose?

Shaddow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

How many BB's do people lose when removing the magazine?

When empty, I remove the mag and find 3 bb's drop out, having not fired and made their way out of the magazine.

Not having much experience with a variety of AEG's, I only really have my Ares AM-013 to go by.

More of a question of interest, but would be great if anyone had a fix to reduce the amount of rounds that fall to the floor each time I remove a mag.

2 to 3 seems to be the norm from all the AEG's I've had experience with.

• Supporters

Unless you get the Madbull Ultimate hop (I think it was that one anyway) that has an oring to hold the BBs in or use a magazine with a protruding follower, then it's just part and parcel of what happens.

1 or 0, I have a Madbull ultimate hop up chamber :P

I'd recommened getting it if you have an M4 - feeds well, hardly any spills from detaching mag and utilises a worm gear style dial so that the your hop adjustment doesn't go anywhere.

1 or 0, I have a Madbull ultimate hop up chamber :P

I'd recommened getting it if you have an M4 - feeds well, hardly any spills from detaching mag and utilises a worm gear style dial so that the your hop adjustment doesn't go anywhere.

Tried the tracer upgrade? I nearly got one until I discovered it was sold separately.

Tried the tracer upgrade? I nearly got one until I discovered it was sold separately.

Nah, unfortunately I don't have the money to spend on that kind of a luxury. I might one day though as my gun fires close to 28 rps - would be awesome to just see a bright line pointing towards the targets in the process of being mowed in half.

Does the MadBull ultimate hop work well?

I have seen mixed reviews so was not 100% sure.

Wondering what kind of improvement it will give over my stock ARES Amoeba hob unit.

Its the half a bottle I spill when I always knock one over in the safe zone that annoys me..

eev-eryyy-flipping time!!

Archived