Noobie looking to start but confused

Jonowatkins
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I'm hoping your all friendly bunch that can help me?

I'm looking to have a go at airsoft, I'm in leicestershire and i cant seem to find an active site to play at or one that allows gun rental.

I've seen alot of talk here on the forums of gun rental and sites not allowing two tone guns but can't find any middle ground.

I've looked on airsoftmap.co.uk and tried the websites of a good 15 local (ish, still a good 20 miles from where i live) of which only 2 were active.

any recommendations?

Hey guys, I'm hoping your all friendly bunch that can help me?

I'm looking to have a go at airsoft, I'm in leicestershire and i cant seem to find an active site to play at or one that allows gun rental.

I've seen a lot of talk here on the forums of gun rental and sites not allowing two tone guns but can't find any middle ground.

I've looked on airsoftmap.co.uk and tried the websites of a good 15 local (ish, still a good 20 miles from where i live) of which only 2 were active.

any recommendations?

Sites which do not allow two tone are RARE. Events, perhaps not, but generally speaking very rare. Get in touch with the local sites directly and ask them your questions, they want your money and will answer.

Do you have access to car?

If so then you have MAW in Melton Mowbray and The Gaol in Oakham. Both sites do rentals. The Gaol is (in my opinion) the better site and is very newbie friendly.

Archived