Looking for a Fal (Any variant) - Need Help.

LLOYD-AF
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello People,

So I only got into airsoft recently and so far only have a pistol, I'm now looking to get my first rifle and had my eyes set on a FN Fal. After looking online I'm having trouble finding any that are in stock and can only find them by King Arms and a friend said they are not a great brand?

Any info on Kings Arms?

Any idea who else makes Fals?

Thank you.

• Supporters

Hello and welcome to the forums!

FAL's have been out of production for years, I've seen a few King Arms Fal's floating around the second-hand sales threads on here and Zero-in, just a case of keeping your eyes open. Classic Army still make the CA58, which is an option if you're adamant on getting a FAL.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

FAL's have been out of production for years, I've seen a few King Arms Fal's floating around the second-hand sales threads on here and Zero-in, just a case of keeping your eyes open. Classic Army still make the CA58, which is an option if you're adamant on getting a FAL.

Thank you for the welcome and reply,

So I dont really like the style of the CA58, too many rails on the front for me. I prefer this style (http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Cybergun-FN-FAL-Short-Custom-Blowback-Airsoft-Rifle_A1KIC6.aspx) But if they are all discontinued do we have any idea who will possibly release new Fals in the future?

Or 'Fal style' with less rails :)

Thanks again.

• Supporters

Dunno about FALs, they are no longer the "Thing" at the moment, i had a friend that had an old but reliable FN FAL mocked up to look like one from the Falklands war but a recent burglary meant he lost all his AEGs etc.

If your starting into Airsoft i would recommend you get the bog standard M4, if anything goes wrong with it you can always find parts to repair it.

Dunno about FALs, they are no longer the "Thing" at the moment, i had a friend that had an old but reliable FN FAL mocked up to look like one from the Falklands war but a recent burglary meant he lost all his AEGs etc.

If your starting into Airsoft i would recommend you get the bog standard M4, if anything goes wrong with it you can always find parts to repair it.

Yeah I think thats my fall back option :)

I did just get a reply from actionhobbies.co.uk who said they will be re stocking some Fals soon, fingers crossed!

Took me 6 months to track my fal down, got it from fire support in the end but had to wait a while for one to come in stock, they do still get produced but in limited numbers.

If you get stuck can always have a word with FS to get you one in?

Here's how mine is now!

post-13303-0-33864300-1467538298_thumb.jpeg

Took me 6 months to track my fal down, got it from fire support in the end but had to wait a while for one to come in stock, they do still get produced but in limited numbers.

If you get stuck can always have a word with FS to get you one in?

Here's how mine is now!

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO IT?

Yeah it's Rhodesian, affectionately known as baby s!&t yellow and blue green..

• 1 month later...

If you're still looking, the Ares L1A1 (UK version of the FAL) is finally being made available if you have £440 burning a hole (£150 deposit, rest due when they arrive in UK in a couple of weeks). . . Link here http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ares-original-british-l1a1-slr

This is the best/most accurate looking FAL version made so far but the innards of previous versions have been a little "meh" according to some owners, and spares supply can be questionable. Tbh I have been waiting for one for years, due to not playing lately owing to time issues my UKARA has now expired though, just so typical! :-(

Archived