Battery Charger

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend any quad chargers for NiMh batteries, i'm starting to think my batteries will need constant charging (trickle charge) to keep them healthy

Ive just bought a Imax B6 from Amazon. Does all batteries, so also covered if you go lipo in future.

Remember you will also need a power supply for it.

They are also available from Hobby King, but think UK is out of stock, so can only order in from Europe.

• Supporters

Ive just bought a Imax B6 from Amazon. Does all batteries, so also covered if you go lipo in future.

Remember you will also need a power supply for it.

They are also available from Hobby King, but think UK is out of stock, so can only order in from Europe.

Great advice but you never answered his question just regurgitated the same B6 advice thats on here a million times already (which I am guessing he and everbody else knows).

To the OP quad chargers are not cheap and the only one I have ever used is this and it was ok.

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/jp-lipro-quad-6-balance-charger-ac-dc-uk-/rc-car-products/370458

You shouldn't need to keep nimhs attached to a trickle charger just fully charge them after use then charge again the day before your next game. If your batteries are dropping a lot of power overnight then they are shot and need replacing.

Archived