New Krytac Line - Alpha

KiwiBanany
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Krytac have bought out some new toys!

The alpha line are the more budget option, but still keep the reputation of the Trident line!

They are identical on the inside of the gun, with the exception of the spring being tuned down, meaning you will still get the legendary krytac internals but at cheaper price!

The externals are changed, but are still full metal and share many features.

The prices for the larger one is $275 with the pistol one being $255, meaning they are much cheaper! (obviously the yanks get stuff much cheaper than we do, but we will probably see a large change from the £300 they are currently at.

Here is a video showcasing them and doing a much better job than i could showing them off, internally and externally:

Let me know your thoughts and how much you reckon they will cost - I am very interested in these!

• Supporters

Probably more than the original £300+ line up if the £ crashes anymore

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/31292-krytac-mk2/#entry243048

soz - been discussed before about a month or so ago

at time probably around £250 maybe but atm that might have to increase after duty & retailer mark up

A while back they was looking to revise the main line with some bits like AR release but been shelved it seems

anyway - as these start to launch the other companies like G&G £250 guns seem to be most threatened

Means that peoples first decent gun - be it their very first gun or a step up from a Combat Machine will be a very decent bang for our buck

Well when we was getting about £1 to $1:50 that was

But most stuff will start being affected by global rates so any rises will be in line with most other stuff

Still a very good option to consider - ready to go out of box will be hard to beat

Probably more than the original £300+ line up if the £ crashes anymore

soz - been discussed before about a month or so ago

at time probably around £250 maybe but atm that might have to increase after duty & retailer mark up

A while back they was looking to revise the main line with some bits like AR release but been shelved it seems

anyway - as these start to launch the other companies like G&G £250 guns seem to be most threatened

Means that peoples first decent gun - be it their very first gun or a step up from a Combat Machine will be a very decent bang for our buck

Well when we was getting about £1 to $1:50 that was

But most stuff will start being affected by global rates so any rises will be in line with most other stuff

Still a very good option to consider - ready to go out of box will be hard to beat

Ah tried typing in 'krytac alpha' in the search but nothing came up, hadn't realised it had come out before. I knew about the mk2 or something. Thanks for the input

• Supporters

a number of mentions of new stuff due out soon

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/31289-g-g-vs-krytac/#entry243021

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30461-new-krytac-trident-mk2/#entry235980

now dunno if they are trimming back some of trident or what but can confirm they are built very well out of box

They are not completely flawless but they come very close out of the box by my fussy standards

Allizard from Krytac checks in here now n then to see how things are going

ask him or pop over to Krytac forums for any updates

Guest PT247

I am interested to see the Alpha range in action, I love the Trident range.

I have had some issues with my Tridents though and one has stopped working which I believe to be an electronics issue on the mosfet. It isn't end of world for me as have 2 guns but only use one so have turned one into a spares gun. Still not ace to have to do on a £300+ gun.

• Supporters

I have had some issues with my Tridents though and one has stopped working which I believe to be an electronics issue on the mosfet. It isn't end of world for me as have 2 guns but only use one so have turned one into a spares gun. Still not ace to have to do on a £300+ gun.

Can't you just get it repaired under warranty or replace the mosfet yourself? Turning it into a spares gun for the sake of a £15 part seems a bit drastic.

• Supporters

parts wise is a few quid but yeah sure they would do a new board or something

Chat to Allizard or something - but weird the mosfet would go coz it is a mofo fet cleverly mounted in the gearbox

might just be a chewed mosfet signal wire behind motor or something if you have removed/replaced motor

or some other loose connection dooberry whatsit

Guest PT247

aye have swapped motors so could be something like that. Have opened the gun though and the SPR was secondhand too so not sure it's age so not sure if it has any warranty anymore.

Archived