VSR clone Mancraft system

ronin677
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

So I have a CM70b VSR clone which I want to put a Mancraft system into. Not sure if anyone has used this system before and wondered what the reactions to this are.

Also on their website they list the CM702 as being compatible and wondered if anyone had fitted this to a CM701b?

thanks

Yeh, it'll work fine. If you're replacing the hop unit and barrel then it'll perform the same as anything else anyway.

So I've replaced my hop unit with the AirsoftPro twin arm hop unit and also repalced the barrel with an AEG widebore. I've been told I need the VSR Mancraft system for the CM701b. Are the VSR and CM702 Mancraft systems the same?

I like the AirsoftPro twin arm hop unit. As you can adjust both arms separately, you can get rid of the dreaded left / right hand curves easily. Bit of a pain to adjust but no biggie really. But the twin arm does require an AEG barrel (again no biggie).

I'll wait to hear what the guys from Mancraft say. I'll let you know how I get on.

• Supporters

plus one for the Action Army hop up, TDC hop and uses the VSR type barrels

• Supporters

im going to get an AA hop chamber. Was very tempted on the Airsoft CNC Fire hop but don't like the dual hop arm thing they've done with it plus there's nothing about review wise,

Was considering upgrading the trigger unit at some point but having a Mancraft 45 degree SDIK kit installed I'm not sure if there's any 45 degree upgrade trigger units available

Archived