Unsure on classification

Spartaaaaan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was looking into an investment for my son as his 4th airsoft gun and he pointed out to me that the was a very realistic smokey two tone on this website:

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/2-tone-guns-pro/2-tone-aeg-rifle/2078/m4a1-smoky-aeg-airsoft-gun

I wasn't sure whether this was classed as a two tone or not so i thought id ask someone, i contacted the website but fun fact, they never got back to me so i turned to the forums for some confirmation, any ideas people?

• Supporters

Also never buy from them. Bunch of chancers.

I was looking into an investment for my son as his 4th airsoft gun and he pointed out to me that the was a very realistic smokey two tone on this website:

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/2-tone-guns-pro/2-tone-aeg-rifle/2078/m4a1-smoky-aeg-airsoft-gun

I wasn't sure whether this was classed as a two tone or not so i thought id ask someone, i contacted the website but fun fact, they never got back to me so i turned to the forums for some confirmation, any ideas people?

You can still buy a RIF/IF even if the seller gets the classification wrong.

Nope. Even if we consider smokey as transparent the principal colour is not that on the linked gun.

Yep, definitely not, however this is a legal description with an onus on the seller to get the law right, not the buyer.

THIS IS A 2 TONE PRO AIRSOFT GUN!

ANYONE 18 YEARS OR OVER CAN PURCHASE THIS NOW, HAPPY DAYS!

What lozart said + it clearly states on that page that JBBG thinks it's a two-tone gun.

Bit dubious what "PRO" means though. :)

Archived