JG G36 appraisal

Twice19
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

Im wondering if i can get some advice on a reasonable price for a Project Gun.

The AEG has had a couple of thousand rounds through it; then into storage for 5yrs.

Its come out with a couple of problems that i dont have the time, money, or knowledge to fix.

Looking to sell it as i could do with the space, and money, to go on more important things.

JG G36C (totally stock).

- Fire selector is a bit stiff and doesnt definitively "click" into position when swapping from Safe/Semi/Auto

- The trigger sticks when pulled. So, it fires and stays firing until you push it back.

- It doesnt feed. The gearbox turns over fine, just wont feed.

- The mechanism that locks/releases the stock is stuck so the stock is always folded.

9 mid caps (some have the side clips missing)

1 hi cap

1 "SL-9" stubby mag

M4 magwell converter. Not attached, but included in the package.

No battery.

I recon for someone with some knowhow it should be an easy project to get a decent AEG.

But anyone have an idea on what sort of price?

I was hoping for around £75 for the whole lot. Is this reasonable?

• Supporters

That and the fact they can be had brand new from TG for under £100 shipped

They could before the £ got absolutely mullered by a bunch of retards voting out because they thought Nigel Farage (who isn't even an MP) knew what he was talking about.

Sorry. Just bitter.

• Supporters

They could before the £ got absolutely mullered by a bunch of retards voting out because they thought Nigel Farage (who isn't even an MP) knew what he was talking about.

Sorry. Just bitter.

Still can be had for less then £100 :)

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/608-tan-jg?from=listing&campaign-id=14

(Based on current exchange rate of £1=1.21 on yahoo finance app)

Archived