Hey- another noob here

Smaug
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys been airsofting for about 3 years and figured i'd come on here so i've got someone other than my friends to bother with questions. So yeah hi

• Head Moderator

Welcome :) There are always plenty of people here to answer questions, just not always with the answer you want. If you can use the search function first that really helps.

Guest PT247

hey dude.... who are you in real life? I play at Dogtag all the time (except for currently as work is a dick lol)

Hey- I'm one of the slightly newer faces been there since my group moved there last year (i think), was using a firehawk and running up a lot but starting to modify my playstyle- what team do you usually go with?

I only go once a month so you might not have seen me

I was just referring to red/blue teams at the site (if you are on blue usually we probably haven't spoken but you will have most likely shot me many times XD

My mates and i don't go with a team either- we were asked if we wanted to join team aztec once though (think it was a general recruiting drive on their part)

Fair enough- well i was a guy with a blue firehawk but when my UKARA came through i blacked everything up- got to bring the new gun last week though

Archived