Molle waist pack

n1ckh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recently bought one for a milsim weekender next month to put bfg's, smokes (pyro & smoking) bfg blanks, flash bangs & snacks into

As I'm using remote detonators, I'll need to carry more bangs, smokes & electronic igniters & that's why I bought it

Wondering if theres other people who use them during a game day or something & what you put into them ??

I have a molle 'utility' pouch that i use for extra ammo, a spare lipo and wallet. Just picked it up for National this year as I wanna take more ammo into the field this time round :)

- Ant

The milsim I'm going to doesn't allow lose ammo to be carried around. I can turn the pack on my waist for ease of access as to me that's important

I stuck everything I'll be carrying in it & I'm surprised there was still room but won't overload it as I'll carry it all day

My plate mounted utility pouch will carry my snacks & water so the waist pack will purely be for pyros, batts & other associated stuff

Archived