Urban Airsoft Mega Store

UrbanAirsoftUK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys! My name is Harrison and i'n in charge of IT at the 'Urban Airsoft Mega Store' located in Wakefield, Yorkshire. If you have never heard of us, it is probably because we have only been open 1 year, but that isn't to say we are small. In fact, we have one of the LARGEST stores in the UK, and we would love for you to either come down and check it out or have a look at our website at www.urbanairsoftuk.com.

Our History:

We started out as an airsoft site located in Wakefield called 'Fear Masters Airsoft' Located at the 'Yorkshire Scare Grounds' in Wakefield. We still run this site but have expanded just over a year ago to a HUGE store for everything airsoft.

Why You Should Check Us Out:

We have everything airsoft, a large Army Surplus section, In House gun techs (that are licensed by ASG), Kids Army, Camping equipment, Lots and Lots of clothing, Guns, Guns and more Guns, Accessories (too many) and anything else you can think of. We have a price match policy where all you have to do is leave us a message on our website and we will get back to you with weather we can match it or not.

We pride our selves on Fantastic customer service and we believe that Airsoft as a sport is not supposed to JUST be a business it is a friendly community and because of this we put the airsofters needs before just trying to make a sale, because of this i URGE you to just check us out, if you like what you see we will be more than happy to talk with you about anything airsoft.

Again our website: www.urbanairsoftuk.com

Got any questions? Leave them below and ill try to answer them as soon as possible.

• 2 months later...

Brought a ASG devil 14.5 AEG and a ASG mp5 gas yesterday and got a cracking deal, great staff from the top down, spent 2 hours there and they were very patient with us, I would highly recommend.

Nice shop from the pics, miles away sadly.

Feedback I'd give is the product pages need improving. No filters or sorting make it a bit messy. The fact you cant see what make somes guns are before going into it doesn't help either.

Even the menus down the left seem in a random order.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought another gun, little M60 ;)

Took it to the site and after a few minutes it went all poorly like.

Urban took the gun back to the shop and after a day we get a call to say its fixed, basically the gun as been upgraded internally with superior parts and modified to make the machine gun rain bbs down upon my poor foes.(evil laugh)

Brilliant service guys, thank you.

The fact that the website doesn't mention brand or manufacturer kinda makes the price match pointless in my view

Our website is undergoing an upgrade at the moment and yes a lot of products are not displayed correctly, but please be patient, things are getting fixed :)

Nice shop from the pics, miles away sadly.

Feedback I'd give is the product pages need improving. No filters or sorting make it a bit messy. The fact you cant see what make somes guns are before going into it doesn't help either.

Even the menus down the left seem in a random order.

Yes, i agree with this, thank you for your feedback we are doing our best to fix this

Bought another gun, little M60 ;)

Took it to the site and after a few minutes it went all poorly like.

Urban took the gun back to the shop and after a day we get a call to say its fixed, basically the gun as been upgraded internally with superior parts and modified to make the machine gun rain bbs down upon my poor foes.(evil laugh)

Brilliant service guys, thank you.

Yes! You are welcome! we are sorry that it "went all poorly like" haha, We will do anything we can to make sure you get it back ASAP :)

just a bit of feedback on the website. is there any chance you could put a filter drop down section in for your products? had a look at you AEG's but i cant find anyway to sort them in to price order, brand name etc

• 2 months later...

just a bit of feedback on the website. is there any chance you could put a filter drop down section in for your products? had a look at you AEG's but i cant find anyway to sort them in to price order, brand name etc

You will be happy to know that this feature is being rolled out as you read this message!

• 1 year later...

@UrbanAirsoftUK  is my local store and I thoroughly enjoy popping in there.
It's huge! They carry a massive amount of clothing/kit and a really good selection of RIFs.
The staff are really helpful - I bought my first two tone there and have been a loyal customer ever since.
Batteries are checked before you leave and rifs are chrono'd to make sure they're performing as they should.
They have a range you can trial your new pew on to make sure everything's ok.
And when things go wrong?
They sort it out. Happily and simply.
I've had to return a pistol, because the nozzle broke - they swapped it out without issue.
They price match with any store that has the item in stock and this is how I got a nice bargain on a vector.
Which sadly broke after nine days.

I took it in and they swapped it for a new one.
Even if they didn't price match, I'd still shop there because the service makes it worth it.
I've visited a few other stores in the area - Patrolbase / The Unit / Airsoft Direct - and the only one I'll shop at is Urban.
If you're local (even if you're not!), they're definitely worth popping in to see.

(N.B. I have no clue what they're like for internet sales, as I've only ever dealt with them in the shop)

• 5 months later...
On 12/07/2018 at 09:47, sonofsammo said:

@UrbanAirsoftUK  is my local store and I thoroughly enjoy popping in there.
It's huge! They carry a massive amount of clothing/kit and a really good selection of RIFs.
The staff are really helpful - I bought my first two tone there and have been a loyal customer ever since.
Batteries are checked before you leave and rifs are chrono'd to make sure they're performing as they should.
They have a range you can trial your new pew on to make sure everything's ok.
And when things go wrong?
They sort it out. Happily and simply.
I've had to return a pistol, because the nozzle broke - they swapped it out without issue.
They price match with any store that has the item in stock and this is how I got a nice bargain on a vector.
Which sadly broke after nine days.

I took it in and they swapped it for a new one.
Even if they didn't price match, I'd still shop there because the service makes it worth it.
I've visited a few other stores in the area - Patrolbase / The Unit / Airsoft Direct - and the only one I'll shop at is Urban.
If you're local (even if you're not!), they're definitely worth popping in to see.

(N.B. I have no clue what they're like for internet sales, as I've only ever dealt with them in the shop)

Sounds good! Thanks for the feedback about it

Archived