ASG Ashbury

Pipsavage88
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, first post here so go easy. I've just obtained a very nice ASG Ashbury asw338.
Not had time to give it a proper test as I come work but I've found and upgrade kit to it for about £160ish

Question is, is it needed, its an expensive piece so adding another £160 to the bill would seem out of order if its not needed.

Cheers

Check out Airsoft-Pro for parts, don't buy the kit as it's massively over priced and the individual parts are likely cheater. As with 99% of upgrade questions, there's 101 guides on here and on Google showing what can/should be done. In stock form...these suck.

Bugger, It was bit of an impulse buy, I don't have the patience to be a sniper but it came at a good price so I cant grumble.

I'd get back what it stands me to any day, just cautious about adding more money in to it.

I've heard that they're useless without it? Give it a try first.

This. Worst decision I made was buying one on launch, claimed full VSR compatibility, in reality it has next to no compatibility with any standard parts (AEG inner barrel for example, so non standard hop unit, which means PDI stuff can't be used). Oh and it requires you to **completely** disassemble it to change anything, or to clean it. That can take someone with plenty of practice over an hour, first time I did it, it took nearly 3 hours.

Archived