The Airsoft CS:GO Team!

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Been playing a fair bit of CS:GO, as well it's about the only game I currently enjoy that doesn't need a super PC to run.

So I was wondering how about, we set up a CS:GO team, either for comp/casual/demolition and it'd just be a bit of a laugh. Not serious or anything, just for a bit of a laugh.

It wouldn't really be a team, just anyone on this forum could drop in and have a pop.

I think it would be awesome to speak to you guys, aside from actually using the forum.

So whos up for it?

Thanks guys,

• Supporters

Would depend entirely on the level of the players involved. I'm LEM at the moment so if everyone else on the team is silver 2 it'll be no fun for me or our opponents, likewise if you're all GE you'll all get annoyed with me being a bit of a comparitive mong!

Would depend entirely on the level of the players involved. I'm LEM at the moment so if everyone else on the team is silver 2 it'll be no fun for me or our opponents, likewise if you're all GE you'll all get annoyed with me being a bit of a comparitive mong!

LEM?

Also, mos, try SpaceBeastTerrorFright if you're looking for games. I'm playing it a lot atm.

• Supporters

LEM = Legendary Eagle Master, or something of that sort. Rather highly ranked, especially with the changes to ranked done a few updates back.

I am Nova 3ish, but currently unranked as I do not have an internet connection to play over summer. But once I am back at my uni with its fabulous 100mbps download/upload time I would be up for some games. And give me an AWP, and I can hold my own against LEMs ;)

Ok thank you.

But, there is demolition. Not as fun, but this csgo team was intended for fun, or banter.

But I see your point, it might be a playing with silvers like my self.

If anyone likes the sound of this, shoot me a pm or note yourself down in the comment section of this thread. I think it'd be awesome if this could succeed.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be interested, don't really play CSgo much anymore as no one ever invites me to play. That and i'm addicted to League/Overwatch haha.

My steam name is the same as my forum name, same picture too feel free to add me. I'm online everyday

• Supporters

Same as above :) Cant play until Aug 18-20 though; wifi is crappy at my summer residence; but amazing at my Uni :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Well, if anyone wants to add me it's the same as here on Steam. Just say you are from AFUK. Although I'm only in the Novas if I can get my hands on an AWP then I can play with anyone :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Im back in business now, only problem is that, since I didn't play for close to three months, it deranked me to SEM... But I still play like I'm N4/MG

Archived