Headset Advice?

Spuggy1uk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience of the Comtac III headset by TRI? Been looking at one at Tactical Gear Trade, but just wondered if anyone had tried one in the past and could fault/recommend it before I spend my hard earned pennies. After reading many posts on headsets here, it seems Z Tactical/Element should be avoided if possible!

Cheers

Fell out big time with them when I ordered one and found out they had taken my money and they never even had one in stock and deliverytime wasnt known (misled).

Cancelled my order, bit the bullet and bought a real steel MSA Sordin.

Cheers Baz,

As its only for air soft, I'd never get the price of buying real steel past the Mrs! I'm happy to shop elsewhere after reading of your bad experience.

Look into buying a pair of comtac Xps ( from £70-£100 on eBay) then a simple nexus 2 pin to 3.5 mm aux cable which can fit into most fist mics

• Moderators

Anyone with knowledge able to add headsets etc as a guide?, maybe with the radio one we have? Could be helpful

I'm looking to eventually head this way as well, just cost/research

Archived