I am semi new and want a sniper.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If you're wanting a sniper rifle, be prepared to drop a lot of cash into it and a ton of time to get it working right. 99% of people get a sniper and still get out ranged by standard guns.

TM/JG VSR 10's are the most popular sniper rifle as they are light, easy to work with and have a ton of aftermarket parts. Once upgraded and tuned they perform very well. Well/Warrior L96 platforms are also pretty good, have a load of aftermarket parts etc but at noticeably heavier.

You'd do better trying the "role" of a sniper before investing in a rifle as most people don't appreciate how different and difficult it is, resulting in them giving up after spending a ton of cash. If you got a mate with a rifle, borrow it of them first.

If you're wanting a sniper rifle, be prepared to drop a lot of cash into it and a ton of time to get it working right. 99% of people get a sniper and still get out ranged by standard guns.

TM/JG VSR 10's are the most popular sniper rifle as they are light, easy to work with and have a ton of aftermarket parts. Once upgraded and tuned they perform very well. Well/Warrior L96 platforms are also pretty good, have a load of aftermarket parts etc but at noticeably heavier.

You'd do better trying the "role" of a sniper before investing in a rifle as most people don't appreciate how different and difficult it is, resulting in them giving up after spending a ton of cash. If you got a mate with a rifle, borrow it of them first.

I used a sniper for about an hour, it was VSR 10,I think. It was really nice and I got 4 people out. What would you recommend for gettin it to shoot straight?

There's hundreds of guides, threads, posts, videos etc explaining VSR's and the 101 things that can/should be done to them. Spend some time looking on here and google for the various threads etc.

As mentioned though, sniping isn't just about the rifle, it's the way you play, hide, stalk, bushcraft etc.

I've seen people who'd dropped hundreds of £'s into their rifle, only to constantly be outgunned by an actual Sniper using an MK23 pistol.

Archived