ICS G33 vs TM G36C

Devatrap
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm completely stuck between which one I should get! I hear about the TM pixie dust that makes accuracy amazing, but ICS has pixie dust in a cheaper price and that awesome telescoping stock and cheek riser. I already have M4 mags from when my ICS L85A2 decided to kill itself, and I can modify the TM to take the M4 magazines anyways. Which gun do you guys think I should get? Thanks!

• Supporters

Tm ran out of pixie dust, Ares bought it all up to add to their Amoeba snake oil.

I would put a newer model ICS up against a stock TM for range, accuracy and trigger response any day, reliability too.

Think I would still buy a TM G36c recoil over the g33 though.

Just a note, I wouldn't get the recoil model because I personally don't enjoy that feature. I just moved from the US to the UK, and having owned and shot real guns over there, I've just never enjoyed the faux recoil pulse from some AEGs. So it'd be a regular TM G36C vs a regular ICS G33. No recoil or EBB models. Thanks for recommending it, though.

i had the g33, it was a nice gun never failed me. The accuracy was pretty good, one thing i didn't like about

it. was its weight, its pretty much weightless you pick it up and it feels like a toy. the tm is probably the same.

Guest PT247

just as no one has said it yet...... Krytac.

But if that aint an option..... recoil makes the game harder!

• Supporters

just as no one has said it yet...... Krytac.

But if that aint an option..... recoil makes the game harder!

Except he is after a g36 style gun and krytac dont make a g36. Also the best all round version the crb is sold out everywhere and the mk2 is still a couple of months away.

• 1 month later...

Archived