How often do you play

Jambo88
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Maybe your mates turn up when they say they will lol. I quite like the idea of knowing people and especially as I dont drive transport can be a real help. There is a team at Red1 chislehurst and they are stupidly effective because they communicate well. I find going once a month its tough to build those effective relationships.

I find most teams just make for easy group kills. Learn to play on your own. A single player who moves well and plays to their skills can be just as effective as a team at a normal skirmish, more so some times.

Milsims require coordination but skirmishes are a bit more chaotic.

Learn to play on your own. A single player who moves well and plays to their skills can be just as effective as a team at a normal skirmish, more so some times.

Milsims require coordination but skirmishes are a bit more chaotic.

Each to thier own I guess I usually find out on my own I get shot in the back a lot. Maybe I'm just not that good :) But as part of a team especially when I've mediced 3-4 team members back in its been great fun.

• Supporters

I used to play twice per month, then went to once per month and now it’s every few months. Last time I played was March I think and before that January which was my first game in nearly a year.

Nobody needs a team.

Is it just me that finds most airsoft teams a bit sad and needy?

I understand it a bit for milsims where working as a unit helps but not at a normal skirmish.

I find them a bit sad well the ones that take it seriously. You get some teams that are just a few pals who piss about and have a laugh which is ok. You could say it's like football. Milsim teams are like Sunday leauge players who turn up to a pub for a night out in the team tracksuit. They think they're premiership but really they're just pricks in sondeco tracksuits.

So much depends on work, family commitments and available game dates. Last few months once in a couple of months. Then went last weekend and going again this weekend.

I find them a bit sad well the ones that take it seriously.

I did have someone message me about joining the team we're building asking if they needed a specific loadout...I am not looking for that sprt of die hard team, its only playing soldiers at the end of the day!

No its only playing airsoft, there is a difference.

Some do play soldiers. That's the ones that take the fun out the game IMO. I play Airsoft to shoot people and have fun not play dress up and go in a huff like so many "players" do.

I said team, I mean group of mates whom I attend airsoft with..

All right for some lol my mates are miles away and aren't airsofters. So seeing as I couldn't turn mates into airsofters I thought to see if I could turn some airaofters into mates!

Once a month or every 6 weeks or so. Trying to pick the good games now and play more milsim as getting sick of skirmishes.

well ideally twice a month. Couldn't airsoft much, as had about 13 exams. So was revising, got results back, and the revision payed off. So HOPEFULLY if money doesn't get in my way, and if my brother can find time on a Saturday/Sunday instead of outing up some old motor bikes. I may get a game. Still haven't played with my sniper rifle..

Summer comes, should be able to do a lot of it.

• Supporters

payed off.

I assume English wasn't one of your subjects then....

I try and play at least twice a month, but with family commitments and work it's near to once a month sadly 😭😭

I assume English wasn't one of your subjects then....

I do apologise.

Sadly I don't give a flying fuck.

Although, you're right. Scored a 60% on my English test... Did pretty bad with that. Was my worst test.

But the other test cancel it out.

• Moderators

well i played a work social i organised at Tuddenham last night, first game since early May, a great game with 11 others who havent played before, you certainly notice the difference in playing styles, they just go for it, no whinging or anything, all enjoying it....hope they don't look in the mirror today!

Tracer rounds in the last building game .....OMG!, that was the highlight for me! haha, thanks Trigger for the help!

only downside was somehow my themal lens has 'liquid' between the lens :( and I got shot, I mean one of the hits, ok not sure why they went for headshots, right between the goggle and face mask from around 5m, 1st time that's happened.....most people aim for the body

next game, not sure, was hoping sunday for a skirmish run out, but ive got a few new people wanting to go again which is good for the 'game'

maybe July now......

Archived