How often do you play

Jambo88
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I try and go once a month,not always possible I had to take some time out after a (running) injury. I would save at least one so you always can pick it up spur of the moment.

• Supporters

Nowhere near as much as I should... But I justify that by saying that it is bloody hot over here in Florida, and I am waiting to finish my boltie before I get back into it.

• Head Moderator

At least once a month; although I have managed to make a weekend of the two private games at The Mall, Saturday night and the Sunday.

Maybe a better question is why havent you played since Jan? Is it time/money/lack of incentive? And how long are you going to be lacking one of those?

Average about twice a month

Used to be every week on a Wednesday but the site closed down sadly

One or twice weekly, when I do. Haven't played for a while thou - too many commitments!

Pretty much selling off all my stuff save for a krinkov and some kit that fits along it in a civilian backpack. Dont really need much more than that when I play, and cant justify owning more when I dont currently play. Oh and it makes airsoft quite free from hassle! :)

Maybe a better question is why havent you played since Jan? Is it time/money/lack of incentive? And how long are you going to be lacking one of those?

It's more lack of time. The place I last played put me off as well it was terrible and the Marshalls were greeting faced bitches when they started to play in the afternoon.

Are you likely to get more time soon? Sounds like a change of site may get the bug back or see if there is a team that will make things a little different/enjoyable :) the worst thing to do would be sell a collection at half its value then regret it!

twice a month at local woodland site (unless anything family-wise gets in way). cant really go any more as i work nights so i finish work at 6am sunday moring, sort animals out at home then get to site about 8.30, play till about 3. then get back home for an hours nap before work again at 6pm. its a ballache.

• Moderators

once a month if lucky, although at moment its hard to do....

Once a month on average as work n Uni currently getting in the way. Hope to up it to twice a month after the summer!

Id play every week or every other week if I could but with family and assignments currently cant do it, plus my teams useless at getting organised :mellow:

Nobody needs a team.

Is it just me that finds most airsoft teams a bit sad and needy?

Maybe your mates turn up when they say they will lol. I quite like the idea of knowing people and especially as I dont drive transport can be a real help. There is a team at Red1 chislehurst and they are stupidly effective because they communicate well. I find going once a month its tough to build those effective relationships.

Archived