Options for H&K G36C IdZ dual power - how to make it shoot better?

valiorik
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have this small neat gun H&K G36C IdZ dual power. It chrones at about 230 fps and manual says it's 0.5 J.

Here is a link to exact model I have:

https://www.shoot-club.de/h-k-g36-c-idz-sandfarben-dual-power-softair-gewehr-6mm/a-13224/

I was playing CQB with it and was very happy about performance. But a week ago I went out to woodland and was amazed how shit it was to hit anything 20 meters away.

Is it possible and reasonable to upgrade this gun to bring it to 300 - 350 fps range and increase accuracy? Or should I get something else for woodlands?

Not a clue,

oh dear

Is it possible and reasonable to upgrade this gun to bring it to 300 - 350 fps range and increase accuracy? Or should I get something else for woodlands?

would probably save you a lot of time, money, effort and tears to just get a G&G cm16. That's just my guess thou!

really? what manufacturer is it?

Found the box, it's Umarex.

oh dear

would probably save you a lot of time, money, effort and tears to just get a G&G cm16. That's just my guess thou!

Yeah, I am keen to get a second AEG. However want something foldable or easy to take a part because sometimes carry it on trains.

Found the box, it's Umarex.

Yeah, I am keen to get a second AEG. However want something foldable or easy to take a part because sometimes carry it on trains.

Many Airsoft guns have quickly removable barrels - if you're comfortable with reassembly. Excluding the stock, you're better off just picking a gun with either removable/folding/absent stock and then examining the front. Most guns can be fit into a 35x25x10 space for example.

Archived