E3 2016

JamesAirsofterAgent
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been watching a bit of it this year, and so far my most hyped games that I've seen are:

Mount & Blade Bannerlord

Arma 3 Apex

Battlefield 1

Sea of Thieves

Those are all I've really seen so far, thoughts?

Battlefield 1

Titanfall 2

CoD 4 remastered (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD)

Death stranding (hideo is my dad)

Mount and blade (I really hope there is another crpg mod)

Rest is meh.

Been watching quite a bit this year.

Detroit: Become Human looks interesting- Shame it's a PS4 exclusive though.

Resident Evil 7- Looks like Resi is going back to its horror roots instead of the weird 3rd person shooter the series became in 5 and 6.

State Of Decay 2- SOD was a seriously overlooked title for Xbox. So glad its getting a sequel made.

Fe- Literally the only good thing shown off at EA's event, it looks like a charming "Ori-esque" title.

Quake Champions- More Quake is always a good thing.#

Scalebound- Dragons, "souls-esque" gameplay, headphones? Right up my alley!

Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare- Was thoroughly surprised with the gameplay. Got me more hyped than any other recent CoD game has. Modern Warfare Remastered is a bonus. *full disclosure: I am tied to this game in a few ways, so bear that in mind*

Edit: We Happy Few- Looks terrifying, and genuinely has my interest.

Been watching a bit of it this year, and so far my most hyped games that I've seen are:

Mount & Blade Bannerlord

Arma 3 Apex

Battlefield 1

Sea of Thieves

Those are all I've really seen so far, thoughts?

You can already test out everything from the apex expansion in the arsenal of the apex sneak peak branch or if you've bought it you can use everything from the apex expansion on whatever map you want oh and you can get Tanoa.

• Supporters

Interesting piece from the head honcho at Microsoft games with regards to the future of Xbox - he's basically said if you want to play games on a Microsoft platform, buy a PC.

• Supporters

The project Scorpio looks alright?

If you like that sort of thing... ;)

• Supporters

Pretty decent interview here with Phil Spencer (the M$ head of games and stuff, not the estate agent off the telly) http://www.pcgamer.com/phil-spencer-on-the-next-halo-lionhead-and-windows-10-gaming/

Seems that post "Windows Live Games" there is now a move to embrace PC gaming again on the basis that using things like Scorpio (which is basically a fancy Xbox which in turn is basically a PC without a keyboard) to share games cross platform and link the various components of community interaction among Live users.

Archived