Hi there :) new from Reading

Ajax
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

I decided that golf is not for me (beside I have heard that getting hit by fast travelling golf ball is much more painful than 0.2g bb). So I decided to go back to Airsoft after a years of absence.

Now since most of my friends start to ask "aren't you too old for this?" I need to look for new ones :)

I am a professional who has a family live but still looks to have fun and maybe more tactical games with similar thinking people. Let's say I prefer Battlefield over Call of Duty game style.

Now my question is there anybody from around Reading, Berkshire who thinks similarly? Any teams maybe? I will be playing at the Mall soon so maybe we can team up?

All the best.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). Never too old to play, and the only thing that matters is that you take your hits. Several forum members play at The Mall so you are bound to meet up with one sooner or later.

• Supporters

Welcome!

Must get back to the Mall soon....

Hi all. I will be playing at The Mall on 3rd of July. Shall we meet there??? ☺☺

• Supporters

Hi all. I will be playing at The Mall on 3rd of July. Shall we meet there??? ☺☺

That could work actually (there's an F1 race that day so the wife will be fine with me getting out!)

• Supporters

Hi Francis, unlikely we will play together as I am in the States, but there is a chance... Welcome.

If I play right hopefully you won't until its too late.

Will have to keep my back against the wall then :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Will have to keep my back against the wall then :) :) :)

Last minute but I'm booked in for the Mall on Sunday! See you there. I'm the guy with an afuk patch and the Inigo Montoya 'you killed my father' one on my chest rig.

Last minute but I'm booked in for the Mall on Sunday! See you there. I'm the guy with an afuk patch and the Inigo Montoya 'you killed my father' one on my chest rig.

Pleasure to meet you :) hopefully next time we will have more chances to play as a team ;)

• Supporters

Pleasure to meet you :) hopefully next time we will have more chances to play as a team ;)

You too, how's the ankle?

Getting better, thanks. The distances I can walk, without making "I step on Lego" scream, are getting longer :)

Running away from granade in narrow corridor, got kicked in back of my leg by poor soul behind me. This caused muscle spasm! Unlucky! Probably if I got kicked bit higher/lower/to the left/or right nothing would happen. :)

Guys I am planning to go back to The Mall on 24th of July. Would you care to join? Third time lucky, this time no more contusions :)

Also during last game I lost two pieces from my replica.

Upper receiver safety pin and one of two ruuber plugs from the stock.

Do you know where I can find replacements?

Unfortunately this time eBay was not helpful :(

post-13467-0-67792900-1467750168_thumb.jpg

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'll be there too!

It'll be my first game at the Mall, despite living in Reading for the last three years (Over in Theale).

Be nice to have someone to talk to so I don't feel so much like a loner in the safe zone.

If you fancy any games over at Eversley as well, let me know and we can head over!

I had to change my booking to 31st of July. As it seems that to it has to be at least 56 days between first and third game to sort out UKARA.

Would this still suit you guys?

Sorry for the mess....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mostly Retired Moderators

I probably won't get to play until early august at this rate :(

When I get a game booked at the Mall I'll let you know and we'll hook up for a game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived