Airsoft Cringe

Hudson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I just came across this on Failbook and had to do a double take.

Someone please tell me that this is a peez-take...right? :blink:

Regardless; I had a good laugh at it! :lol:

post-3766-0-06440000-1465850861_thumb.jpg

The big problem is some airsofters actually live in that world.

Kind make my mind up if should laugh or just feel very sorry for someone.

Why not both?

Some people are just deluded about themselves.

What's that pink thing in the bottom right corner?

Not sure. It's not clear enough to make it out.

Does this mean I can claim PTSD 'cos my friend shot me in the arse last week? I mean it really stung, and I didn't cry or anything...

I find that there's a lot of truth in this poster - it's true that 99% of people would not have faced our struggles. Like losing a pistol magazine in the biggest woodland site you've ever visited, or buying a sniper rifle and realising that you're pants at sniping, or forgetting to bring your wallet to a skirmish and having to scrape for pennies under the driver seat of your car so you can buy three more pyros because they're just sooooo much fun....

....oh wait no hang on what's this bollocks about ancient heroes and souls?

• Supporters

For those unsure, the logo highlighted in the bottom right is 'Operation Lion Claws Military Simulation Series'.

My presumption however is the image was made by some twazzock/clever troll who just happens to have been to one of their games, not by any staff. I can see idiots who think milsim is on some kind of different plane of existence making such an image, but not a large(ish) company/even organiser. Though with the recent airsoft drama in the US that involved those lot, it's hard to know anything any more.

It just has to be a troll surely!!

No one can be that pathetic

I'm really hoping so!

I have met some who would fit this poster though, which is why I have doubts...

Fantastic patter.

"Was going to help out the Kurds in Syria, but it was past my bed time and I had a Functional Skills maths exam in the morning."

Its true I once ran into a tree & it really stung.....I only cried a bit though.

I had a red mark for three days after.........I can see see the horror now :(

• Supporters

Doing some reading around, supposedly a lot of childish individuals have been creating a lot of mocked up images like this and adding the Lion Claws logo as a sort of 'smear campaign' as it were.

Ridiculous on the one hand to act that way about airsoft, but seems to me a much more likely case of events than the image being real. Especially with the childishness a lot of airsofters exhibit (even more so in the states it seems).

Archived