Best two tone

Reb3l
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

just buy the brand and model of gun you like and get the shop to 2-tone it for you, will poss do it free or for around £15

• Head Moderator

Red, they shoot quicker. But yellow look more hip unlike casual blue. Orange is the new black.

• Root Admin

Red, they shoot quicker. But yellow look more hip unlike casual blue. Orange is the new black.

Green are more economical though.

I like the barrel in red to go faster but keep the receiver and grip painted blue so it runs cooler.

I like fairy spr

osht

/delete /delete

A simple question what is the best two tone to get that isn't horrible or brilliantly colour eg lime green

believe it or not. RED. Can't remember what member have a red two tone in his profile pic, and I think he kept using it even after he got his UKARA.

I'd say this one is not legal, as it clearly covers less than 50%, but the colour is very dull:

asg-mk23-socom-airsoft-pistol-with-silen

Oh and here's a picture of what I believe to be a real gun:

Traditional.jpg

Blue?

Unless I am mistaken, which I may well be, blue is not a legal two tone colour.

Transparent. doesn't stand out as much as coloured.

The problem is that it is moulded transparent thou, meaning you cant sand it off when you legally can do so.

On a serious note, my guns are (ok! I lie! 'Were') red, and it does look alright, I didn't mind it being red to be honest.

• transparent
  • bright red
  • bright orange
  • bright blue
  • bright yellow
  • bright green
  • bright pink
  • bright purple

which interestingly rules out my option^^

Battery was out and the clip was empty. My Mrs won't even let me put the batteries in while in the house lol.

Though I was only kidding (and still am).... non of what you said is a satisfactory defence. :)

Plus you neglected to state whether the spring was forward/back and whether the chamber was empty. :P

Besides, the whole point of [mentioning] trigger discipline is not whether you "had an excuse" for the finger on the trigger, it's that you (likely) did not think about it at the time. :)

Personally like the transparent tone more, but the red is the least offensive coloured option.

Heresy!

Wherever you go,

(I always be there)

Whatever you do,

(I know Im gunna be there)

It's pure and simple,

(a-yeah yeah)

I'll be there for you.

(pure and simple gonna be there)

Whatever it takes ,

(Ill always be there)

I swear its true,