g&g cm16 srxl

smellaard
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I bought a g&g cm16 srxl played with it for two times.

first time it was ok to use at the site site limit is 350fps

second time different site but same organisation and same site limit 350 fps

but my gun was today at 417fps

so now i'm not sure what to believe or do!!!

did they let me play first time even I had high fps or has my gun upgraded it self :)

do I need to change the spring? is this something you can do yourself?

also not sure what standard spring size is in the gun

telford area

• Supporters

their chrono is f*cked or you using 0.12's in my book

sites will ask you weight of bb - often 0.20's are used

sites like Mall chrono the gun on THEIR mags or on pistols they fire a few shots out then refill the mag with THEIR 0.20's

This ensures all guns are checked as thoroughly as possible to ensure they are with site limits

No a gun will not increase fps - normally this will decrease over time as spring fades & seals wear

There could have been a mediocre seal with nozzle to hop that may increase decrease with say different mags or iffy seal that may have improved - or hop fully wound on/off may alter the fps

But 67fps variation and UPWARDS ????

look at you gun's box - if you got an import say destined for USA - it would normally have a yellow "high velocity" sticker on it - 390/400fps

But most normal G&G's shoot at 330-ish - some a little over but not THAT much

you sure you haven't dropped in 0.12gm bb's - coz that would probably be about right to me

their chrono is f*cked or you using 0.12's in my book

sites will ask you weight of bb - often 0.20's are used

sites like Mall chrono the gun on THEIR mags or on pistols they fire a few shots out then refill the mag with THEIR 0.20's

This ensures all guns are checked as thoroughly as possible to ensure they are with site limits

No a gun will not increase fps - normally this will decrease over time as spring fades & seals wear

There could have been a mediocre seal with nozzle to hop that may increase decrease with say different mags or iffy seal that may have improved - or hop fully wound on/off may alter the fps

But 67fps variation and UPWARDS ????

look at you gun's box - if you got an import say destined for USA - it would normally have a yellow "high velocity" sticker on it - 390/400fps

But most normal G&G's shoot at 330-ish - some a little over but not THAT much

you sure you haven't dropped in 0.12gm bb's - coz that would probably be about right to me

http://www.airsoftmaster.com/fps-chart-for-airsoft-guns/

Could have been overweight BBs at the first test too. Seems unlikely for a cm16 though. :)

I have been using same BB's as the first time 0.20gr.

And thanks for the information

I have too downgrade the spring to make sure I can play every time

You should try and get a second opinion first, no good opening the thing up if it's not necessary.

Archived