Detonics .45 replacement parts?

GothicGhost
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking to get compact pistol and the detonics marui or army looks nice.

My main concern is getting spare parts if anything breaks later on.
I looked on most of the my normal sites and don't see many replacement parts available.

My second option is a normal kjw meu or marui meu.

Thanks for any help.

• Root Admin

Problem with the Detonics, MEU and others is the gas capacity of the magazine - they're very thin. Maybe look at the Hi-Capa?

Also for spares on TM stuff, Rainbow8 in HK has everything you could possibly want and their postage is reasonable so don't worry about that.

• Root Admin

Impulse101 in Japan will also order in any OEM spares you need for Marui. As will Eagle6 here if you don't mind paying a little more.

Getting TM spares is pretty straight forward really and lots of retailers will make custom orders for you if you ask.

Impulse101 in Japan will also order in any OEM spares you need for Marui. As will Eagle6 here if you don't mind paying a little more.

Getting TM spares is pretty straight forward really and lots of retailers will make custom orders for you if you ask.

I think Impulse101 have stopped trading...unless I'm using the wrong link...

Archived