COMBAT-UK

Brauster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Great company and great knowledge. Have used them a few times now and very impressed with their knowledge and helpfulness

• Head Moderator

Do you have a link to their website? Where are they located?

Do you have a link to their website? Where are they located?

Stevenage Hertfordshire

www.onlyairsoft.co.uk

The website has nothing even close to what they actually stock

Just spoke to them today, very friendly and quoted me figures for some upgrades. Spoken to them lots before - very useful and knowledgeable every time. They have loads in stock in store, over 100 guns if i believe correctly, which is the most in store in Hertfordshire. However, i has to agree with Brauster that their website could be better as the amount of items on it are extremely limited. (it is, however, much better than their old website)

They just recently did a charity event which raised £795 for local veterans - huge respect!

• 3 months later...

Were very helpful with advising on a blowback action pistol for a film project I'm working on at the moment, which got me into airsoft just recently. I do notice the prices are rather high compared to other places, but on the other hand, I've also heard, and experienced, good things about them in terms of aftersale support, so I suppose you get what you pay for.

I think they do have a branding issue perhaps - they appear to have been called "Combat UK" previously, and the physical store still holds that name, but I think they may have found it tough to compete online SEO-wise with the "Kombat UK" brand, and in response have switched to "Only Airsoft". As a result, things can be a little confusing.

Archived