ARES Octarms M4's.....Any reviews?

Shaddow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

In the market for my first AEG and after having several discussions with the guys at my local site, I was highly recommended the ARES Amoeba honeybadger. Like the look and feel of it so in the process of trying to buy one. During this I was informed one store no longer stock them as they have been superseded by the Octarms M4's.

As they seem fairly new still, does anyone have any experience with the octarms M4-12 (Or other length variant)?

I am not after a recommendation for different AEG or different brands, just after a first hand review of the titled AEG.

Thanks

Anything with the Ares EFCU seem pretty good, you'll want the newer ones with the blue mosfet.

Myself and a gent called Spoon both have the VZ.58s and they are very snappy, the honey badgers can still be purchased readily, I can put you on touch with a few people who can get them in. In regards to the Octarms ones, I myself was looking at them but couldn't find much in the way of real reviews. I did however find some shooting videos and they didn't seem as snappy as the standard Amoeba's, not sure if the motors been changed or the gear sets.

Thanks,

Yeah can easily find the honey badgers, just one company came back and said they don't stock them anymore due to the octarms. As its a newer version, supposedly improving on the HB, I thought it could be the better option.

Be interested to find out if it also comes stock with a 6.03mm barrel as with the HB?

Sure there must be someone on here who has bought one????

In the market for my first AEG and after having several discussions with the guys at my local site, I was highly recommended the ARES Amoeba honeybadger. Like the look and feel of it so in the process of trying to buy one. During this I was informed one store no longer stock them as they have been superseded by the Octarms M4's.

As they seem fairly new still, does anyone have any experience with the octarms M4-12 (Or other length variant)?

I am not after a recommendation for different AEG or different brands, just after a first hand review of the titled AEG.

Thanks

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/31304-ares-octarms/?hl=octarms - if you've not already seen.

Archived