Airsoft Holiday in the Sun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Does anyone have or know of some great places to go on Holiday and do airsoft?

Ideally I am looking at Spanish weather

A beach

and a great aifsoft site

I know Iam asking a lot but I really want to go away and do airsoft and then relax on the beach afterwards

many thanks

Peacewizard

Guest PT247

some cracking sites in Spain, due to their economic turbulence there have been holiday camps that have closed which now allow airsoft. Italy has a castle somewhere you can play airsoft at too! :-)

• Supporters

Florida ;) I can show you some nice sites around the Jacksonville area where the marshals are Mall-like (aka no s*** taken) and where I've had my favorite games (next to The Mall of course ;) )

Go to eastern Europe. My friend plays 3day games there every year. Night games bbq and alcohol. The site he goes to is a old army base and they bring out military grade pyro.

they bring out military grade pyro.

What grenades? I'm up for realism as much as the next skirmisher but thats a bit extreme :P

Nah smoke and flash bangs. They have higher fps limits aswell.

Do they even have FPS limits?

The Polish guys who play at my site said the site they played in Poland doesn't even have a limit (that they knew of)!

Love the idea of airsoft -> beach btw :)

Anyone have any experience of airsoft events in Japan? I'm heading there later this month; seeing as it's the birthplace of airsoft, I might have a poke around if there's something accessible to Englanders like myself...

Do they even have FPS limits?

The Polish guys who play at my site said the site they played in Poland doesn't even have a limit (that they knew of)!

Love the idea of airsoft -> beach btw :)

My friend said it was something stupid like 500fps for auto 700fps for single. That might be wrong it was a while back. He said they are harsh on cheaters aswell.

• Supporters

Anyone have any experience of airsoft events in Japan? I'm heading there later this month; seeing as it's the birthplace of airsoft, I might have a poke around if there's something accessible to Englanders like myself...

FPS limits are funky, even by UK standards. Ever wonder why TM guns have such a low FPS stock? Japan has lower FPS limits than the UK, which already has rather low limits by global standards (afaik). Also, it seems there are only a few sites left in Japan, Marui's store site closed not too long ago and it was one of the main ones.

Archived