New in Norfolk!

Benneh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all.

After lurking and browsing for a couple of weeks, if not longer, I decided I should actually sign up and get involved! Live just outside of Norwich and will likely be attending a few different sites around Norfolk, Oxfordshire (where the other half lives) and up in Aberdeen / Borders / North England (a few airsofting mates up that way!)! Been accumulating some gear recently but think I'll stave off buying an AEG until after I have a UKARA in a few months - much more choice and much better aesthetics without the two-tone!

I look forward to meeting some of you in the future!

Ben

Welcome Ben.

I'm sure your aware of the local sites. Combat action games, battleground, battle stations, skirmish, and combat thetford.

If your looking for kit hoopers in Norwich city centre offer a discount to airsofter a and there is the combat action games shop out towards the airport.

Well worth it. I got a pair of revision sawfly in the original case with all lenses fairly cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived