Activision announce

keenananananana
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys read the other day in a gaming magazine that activision will be releasing 3 new CoDs a year starting from next year!

what do you guys think about this?

i think its a good idea but at £45 a pop atm but with it increasing with the game play and graphics increasing with equals the price to go up then i don't think its that good

Keenan

Hi guys read the other day in a gaming magazine that activision will be releasing 3 new CoDs a year starting from next year!

what do you guys think about this?

i think its a good idea but at £45 a pop atm but with it increasing with the game play and graphics increasing with equals the price to go up then i don't think its that good

Keenan

In all honesty buddy i've given up on CoD, I thought Black Ops was a bit of a let down after all the advertising and having pre-ordering it. Also theres the thing with Multiplayer where you do a couple of presiges and then a new one comes out and you have to start again :lol: buy don't get me wrong, i thought modern warfare 2 was a brilliant game but its only the story lines for me from now on :) Plus i need the money for Airsoft :D

• AF-UK Founding Member

Personally I highly doubt that they would be able to release 3 titles a year, they would need huge man power to do that.

The big news for this year is Battlefield 3.

well i have all the cods from cod 4 to black ops the only one i play near enough everyday is Mw2 because it is just pure brilliant i occasionally play cod 4 i havent played WaW since last summer time and i only played zombies on it and that the only reason i have kept black ops is for the zombies coz i love the "five" map but thats it story was poo and predictable i knew straight away that reznov was dead like ive said before treyarch do pretty good story lines but this one was aqfull and they always do awful multiplayer INFINITY WARD are the way forward all the time.

• Supporters

COD 1 was brilliant, COD 2 was even better, COD 3 was shite, COD 4 Was amazing, COD 5 was s*** (zombies was good though), MW2 was better than COD 4 (lacked dedi servers on PC :rolleyes:) Black Ops was shite..

I thaught cod 4 was the best, the campain was believeable and seemned realistic. I found the other cod games disapointing and I thaught the mw2 campain was too far fetched :lol:. To be honest I prefer other games but for a 13 year old I barely play any games compared to my mates. I just can't be bothred anymore.

I thaught cod 4 was the best, the campain was believeable and seemned realistic. I found the other cod games disapointing and I thaught the mw2 campain was too far fetched :lol:. To be honest I prefer other games but for a 13 year old I barely play any games compared to my mates. I just can't be bothred anymore.

U need to sort it out bud what kid your age can't be bothered with computer games I'm 22 and play my xbox everyday once the baby and mrs are in bed........maybe uve got it right and I'm the sad one?.....food for thought <_<

U need to sort it out bud what kid your age can't be bothered with computer games I'm 22 and play my xbox everyday once the baby and mrs are in bed........maybe uve got it right and I'm the sad one?.....food for thought <_<

I'm 22 mate and I do the same (intermittently and without the baby bit :lol: ) so don't panic! My mate doesn't even wait until the Mrs is in bed, he's straight on there all evening :lol:

My mate doesn't even wait until the Mrs is in bed, he's straight on there all evening :lol:

im 12, and even i know thats a potential recipe for disaster... unless the play together or something

which can be a disaster in itself... my point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7n8FGPCw7I...

i know its fake but still

COD 1 was brilliant, COD 2 was even better, COD 3 was shite, COD 4 Was amazing, COD 5 was s*** (zombies was good though), MW2 was better than COD 4 (lacked dedi servers on PC :rolleyes:) Black Ops was shite..

I agree with that also apart from MW2 being better than CoD4. The Perks and killstreaks were far too over powered.

After we PC gamers got pretty much shafted by MW2 I've given up on the CoD franchise, firmly a BC2 hardcore player now and eagerly anticipating BF3!

BC2:Vietnam is fantastic, and to some extent is a full game in it's own but most people (including me) tired of it quite quickly and went back to BC2, it is fun to load it up now and again though.

• AF-UK Founding Member

BF3 does look good I agree. I'm not sure if it will match up to BF2 though. It had something the newer games just seem to lack. Teamplay is brilliant when implemented properly.

two things always happen when a new game like mw3/bf3 is reliesed

1) more airsoft guns are made to comeing guns from said games

2) gamers will say somthing stuped at an airsoft and ill shot them for it <_<

3) and all ill here from my brother in the other room is "how the *** did that happen"

or "now thats not ****ing fair every time he's killed

• 2 weeks later...

It wouldn't surprise me if Activision did release that many COD's.

The CEO of Activision openly said he hates gamers and is only in the business to make money.

And since COD is a marketing wet dream, they will milk it dry.

I feel sorry for the Developers, since they get pressured by Activision to release their game a certain way.

I'm hoping the original IW developers can salvage the spark they had with COD. Good luck to Respawn Entertainment.

Archived