What items are people looking for in the UK that aren't in stock?

Mos
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Just wondering, are there any items that you are looking for that aren't in stock. If you're not looking for anything, let me know if there are any I items that regularly go out of stock, due to high demand or minor manufacturing..

Sadly I cannot import RIFs, nor IFs, due to price and legal requirements, but will happily help you out with items below 100 quid, BBs etc

Weird, I know, buts thinking of helping the community by getting in some items that are rare in the UK.

Thanks a lot.

i been wanting some king arms blackwaters, but think they been discontinued. bummer

Think that is discontinued sadly.

Forgot to add, I can't do anything about actual weapons as they're above what I can actually help get to you. Although I'll check to see if they're in stock anywhere though.

But the aim is, if people can tell me what's in need, and is not available in the UK , or is sparse in the Uk I will try and get some in stock for y'all.

Thanks

But the aim is, if people can tell me what's in need, and is not available in the UK , or is sparse in the Uk I will try and get some in stock for y'all.

Thanks

You a retailer then?

You a retailer then?

Haha, not at my age lol. Brother does a bit of buying and selling with motorcycle parts, think he's looking to expand, and as a nice little topic he (we) chose airsoft. Just need to know whats in demand, not only as a purpose of my brother and I, but also to help out the community - particularly the British one.

Thought I'd try and do something useful for the community, but as I said I only really buy BBs and parts for sniper rifles, so I don't know the full market and what people need that are not regularly in stock here in the UK. For example I know the TM VSR's are normally out of stock, but that's just an example, I need you guys to write down what you (on behalf of many others, or just you) want in stock in the UK.

Example: "hey, can't find any of those x really would like some" then we'd have a look on various sites around the world, especially the china area and see what there is. Unless a certain item is specifically manufactured in one country and not distributed to else where.

Thanks

• Head Moderator

no he just lives across the pond and has access to a load more stuff we cant get over here

No, not in the US but Suffolk/East Anglia, England. So really has the same access as other UK residents unless assisted by a family member in Hong Kong/China.

• Supporters

I'm the Murican who brings stuff over

Magnesium bolt for a KWA M11 would be awesome if sourced please.

No, not in the US but Suffolk/East Anglia, England. So really has the same access as other UK residents unless assisted by a family member in Hong Kong/China.

Got a relative in Hong Kong.

I can't be buying any guns or high expensive items, I'm just trying to get an idea of what we don't have here in the UK, in terms of 100 quid and below and then trying to get some over here for you lot.

But yes, for example grenade launcher is perfect, or BBs etc

Thanks

I can't be buying any guns or high expensive items, I'm just trying to get an idea of what we don't have here in the UK, in terms of 100 quid and below and then trying to get some over here for you lot.

Thanks

Perhaps you should readdress your original post, its no good saying "who want's coke", and then later saying, "but only diet".

• Supporters

Sadly I cannot import RIFs, nor IFs, due to price and legal requirements, but will happily help you out with items below 100 quid, BBs etc

Perhaps you should readdress your original post, its no good saying "who want's coke", and then later saying, "but only diet".

It was always pretty clear to me...

Thanks

There are several websites outside the EU that break RIFs down into two, or several parts, and ship them separately to get around certain border control laws.

Not suggesting it's a good idea or anything - but it is possible :)

So I'm after some parts for a VFC/Umarex HK417 gass blowback. I need some magazines (20rd) and the gas nozzle assembly.

To give you an idea, magazines are these: http://www.wgcshop.com/products?search_From=searchItem&item=vfc-hk417-gbb-magazine&search=searchItem&rs=hk417&catid=&cat=&view_choice=a

loading nozzle assembly is this http://www.wgcshop.com/products?search_From=searchItem&item=vfc-original-parts--hk417-gbb-loading-nozzle-set&search=searchItem&rs=hk417&catid=&cat=&view_choice=a

No-one in the UK has them. WGCShop have the mags but the price of delivery is about the same as one mag...

Archived