Fairy Power Spray

Fugi94
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi its been awhile, but back into airsoft again

ive got my GC-16 Raider (metal)\

has been bought from Zero one

i know i want to remove the two tone

i have heard that fairy power spray is very good, so i tried that left it on for 20 mins but it was still very hard to get any paint off

should i dismantle the gun before proceeding and then spray and soak??

• Supporters

only replying coz de-greened a z1 raider - jeez they do give it a thorough coating

quite thick inside the front ris ffs. that was a bastid but I was on a mission so it IS COMING OFF

remove front ris - see youtube

soak overnight in ice cream tub

toothbrush - adult & kids one scrub

soak again - repeat

bloody Z1 boat that green on - takes a lot of soaking & scrubbing on/off over a weekend

flashider - yeah sort of ok but can just respray

crane stock - gave up on that f*cker, got the ris back to black 99.99999999999999999 both inside & out so that was main thing

crane stock - well I was running out of Fairy and just the greeny dregs left in tub wasn't cutting it so well now so think it is still sitting in garage half green half greeny black

search up - but USE RUBBER GLOVES - ya hands go all manky if you try to be manly

only replying coz de-greened a z1 raider - jeez they do give it a thorough coating

quite thick inside the front ris ffs. that was a bastid but I was on a mission so it IS COMING OFF

remove front ris - see youtube

soak overnight in ice cream tub

toothbrush - adult & kids one scrub

soak again - repeat

bloody Z1 boat that green on - takes a lot of soaking & scrubbing on/off over a weekend

flashider - yeah sort of ok but can just respray

crane stock - gave up on that f*cker, got the ris back to black 99.99999999999999999 both inside & out so that was main thing

crane stock - well I was running out of Fairy and just the greeny dregs left in tub wasn't cutting it so well now so think it is still sitting in garage half green half greeny black

search up - but USE RUBBER GLOVES - ya hands go all manky if you try to be manly

Right thank you for this!

so u gave up on the crane stock.. its so damn hard ahah

Archived