Zenith FastTab VSR (V2)

proffrink
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

So I noticed Zenith finally finished the new design for his VSR tabs.

I know I mustn't be the only one that has issues with removing stubborn VSR magazines, and I wanted a cleaner solution to the bit of Paracord that I've threaded through VSR magazines in the past. These seemed perfect, but they're expensive because Shapeways charge £9 for shipping.

http://www.shapeways.com/product/AYX54S5QC/zenith-fasttab-vsr

Being the stingy person I am (and knowing how many of us on here run VSRs), I thought I'd see if anyone else wants to go in on a large order and we all split the postage. Getting them sent out to the UK from me will only cost about 75p anyway, so effectively we could get the postage as low as about £2 per person all-in (assuming 6-7 of us go in on some).

Let me know if you're interested. I'll be ordering mine in a week anyway.

• Root Admin

Actually was my first port of call. He says it's not possible on the V2s to make them any cheaper because they couldn't be hollow.

Edit

Sp00n is going to try some prototypes and we'll see. Should be able to get them around the same price as Shapeways has them on for.

• Supporters

I'll jump on board whichever way you decide to go.

• Supporters

Looking good. Maybe 1-2mm narrower though to the edge doesn't catch on something and it's torn off. Thanks :)

I put it on the mag with a weak double sided tape just for the photo, maybe it moved. It is a bit narrower than the mag.

Archived