thinking of ordering an aeg from outside uk, help/advice

mimozine
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys never ordered from outside of uk before. was thinking of ordering from either kingarms-uk (in hong kong i think) or airsoftzone.com (somwhere in europe?)

any chance a rif will be confiscated? anyone dealt with these companies? any general tips and advice?

thx

Check out Taiwangun or Gunfire (both polish companies), if you have a UKARA both places are great to order from. usually takes 3-5 days, awesome customer service and pricing, even offer free downgrades.

Avoid ordering AEg's from HK as nowadays it rarely works out much cheaper than EU pricing once takes have been paid.

• Supporters

GunFire & Taiwangun is 95% all you need

TWG are sometimes cheaper and free ship is 99Euro

GunFire have bigger range & offers 175Euro free ship + do 2-tone service now

(no duty to pay)

only certain bits order from china - takes 3 to 6 weeks

plus bigger stuff will have to declare/pay duty

smaller stuff usually gets through most of the time

USA is nearly always gonna get stopped by customs - even small parts

Check out Taiwangun or Gunfire (both polish companies), if you have a UKARA both places are great to order from. usually takes 3-5 days, awesome customer service and pricing, even offer free downgrades.

Avoid ordering AEg's from HK as nowadays it rarely works out much cheaper than EU pricing once takes have been paid.

im looking for something very specific and unfortunately these companies dont stock it.

will customs hold rifs until you prove you have a defence?

In theory yes, but not because you ask them to... I wouldn't risk it if I were you, you could easily get something like "why you waste our time when you were not eligible at the time you placed the order."

Plus, if you worked at customs and got the evidence dated after the package, wouldn't that be highly suspicious/convenient?

USA importing is a long drawn out and tediously expensive affair in my experience.

From Asia, customs get me 50% of the time. Always factor in these additional costs.

From Poland, it has been easier than buying from the UK.

Just ensure that your UKARA number is visible on the package and it should all be smooth sailing.

I ordered a two rifs recently from Gunfire.pl

One was sent by GLS(Parcelforce) and the other by UPS

Both arrived within a few days, I just gave them my UKARA number which as written on the front of the parcels

I don't think parcels from the EU get scanned/checked by Customs as much as the ones from outside the EU.

(This may be different in the future if the UK leaves the EU)

I don't think parcels from the EU get scanned/checked by Customs as much as the ones from outside the EU.

(This may be different in the future if the UK leaves the EU)

:huh::lol:. :lol:. :lol:. :lol:.

EDIT:

Do realise how ridiculous it is to suggest anything less than 100% of parcels are X-rayed? If that was not the case, if you wanted to sneak something of high value inside and low value outside (think AK47 1000:1) you could just send loads and loads.

ordering from the far east can be problematic sometimes. I've ordered over 100 guns from the far east and 2 or 3 times I've had issues with customs. I don't have a UKARA number but I do have a site membership number and to be honest if I had an UKARA number the 3 problems would have been a bit easier.

Border Force check your UKARA number if they decide to further inspect your parcel and having it on a big label on the outside of the package will help. Not so much with a site membership number as you have to go through hoops sometimes to get the parcel released even with the label on the outside of the package.

be careful of some asian sites that offer to put a reduced price on the packaging as if BF inspect the parcel they ask for the original receipt for the items and you will get caught out if you opted for the company to make the invoice say 50% of the actual cost.

Don't buy a RIF if you can't afford the import duty and handling fees that may occur.

some far east sites can still give a good reduction in price compared to european shops (rainbow8 being once of the best for TM pistols).

• Supporters

Taiwan gun do not sell any TM guns and gunfire sell 9. Just looking for TM Glocks from Poland.

f*ck me I know it isn't a true like for like comparison
but still there are some good deals to be found:
vs
A bit of Google-Fu and read some reviews etc...
not EVERYTHING out there HAS to be TM or nothin'
and besides the price does not ALWAYS mean it is ALWAYS so much better

Archived