Hot guns

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Running hot from my last posts your thoughts on this scenario:

Upgrade an electric gun at home and shoots just under 350fps on an xcortec 3200, goto airsoft site and their chrono said its hot, would the site allow gun if the said chrono was taken to prove that in your eyes the gun shoots under the 350 fps ??????

Veiws:

Running hot from my last posts your thoughts on this scenario:

Upgrade an electric gun at home and shoots just under 350fps on an xcortec 3200, goto airsoft site and their chrono said its hot, would the site allow gun if the said chrono was taken to prove that in your eyes the gun shoots under the 350 fps ??????

Veiws:

Nope. It's their site, their PLI, if it isn't under 350 on their chrono, you're tough out of luck.

I doubt it, it kind of defeats the point of checking as anyone could bring a dodgy chrono and say "well its OK on mine". but it depends how far under your chrono says you are if your chrono says 349 maybe your chrono is wrong or the site give themself a few fps buffer to ensure safety.

I had this issue at my last game. I use an Xcortech 3200 and my VSR fires at 330 with a .45 (Just under 2.32J), there's zero creep so I get 498fps with a .2. Chronoed it at the site and it was coming in at 510fps which is very odd. They let me play as luckily they have a 10fps allowance however I've cut quarter coil down for safe keeping. Very frustrating as I've never had an issue before.

• Supporters

blimey who pierced her ears ???

look at the lobes on her - phwarrrrrgggghhhhhhh

and I just love them quotes like at work when you start ya shift and it all goes tits up

to be told it was "setup ready to go" or classic "running alright when I left it"

• Supporters

Hmmm - not really into small blondes but fine brunettes with a lovely backside

but nice shopping trolley

as long as they don't drive ya completely round the bend and let ya still be the big kids we all are - that's a good 'un in my book

Another vote to Mancraft then... spring skrubs

jk

• Supporters

blonde brunette red-heads that should cover it I guess

see AF-UK has it all, though think I'm gonna ease up or take cold shower

as younger players etc....

We can continue the topic with more funny details n stuff on the 11th

(rather than me post interesting facts, stories n jokes perhaps not suited for all players)

but yup some very nice pics indeed

- or to be in tune with the direction of this thread..

image.jpg1_zpsnvb7bhtm.jpg

oh

Their machine, their rules.

It's happened to me at Ace Combat. No point arguing, it is what it is.

Always bring a spare.

Right, that's settled it. I'm going nowhere near the "Barrel Size" thread...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

found my gun was too hot today..........i left it out in the sun a bit to much while sorting kids out...

but got my xcortech 3300w working and reads within 2 or 3fps of what was last tested at Gunman in May so its cooled down a bit :rolleyes:

wheres my coat....

No because its the site chrono that counts.

Got to say though you win the prize for daftest question of the month.

Well done

Whats my prize then still awaiting : lol :)

Archived