Airsoft L115/L96 with "Sticking Out Mag"( under 400 FPS under £170)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking for a L96/L115 airsoft sniper rifle, that fires under 400 fps and is under £170. I had my eye on the Well Mb4403 but it fires over 400 fps, and as i'm really not the best with internal modification, i most likely will not be able to replace springs:/ Please if you have anything, post the link. Thanks.

If you're not comfortable with taking a Sniper rifle apart, then I'd suggest you don't get one. They will need to be upgraded to be any good, most snipers are aloud to be <=500fps across most sites.

Sniper rifles will always need to be tinkered with and maintained and are internally quite simple.

It's very hard to mess up the internals of a bolt action. Just check YouTube for disassembly guides and then buy a spring that roughly equates to what FPS you're looking for.

If not then go for the TM VSR as previously suggested. Under 350 fps but with the magic dust TM apply to their hop ups you get excellent range. The TM L96 models are more what you are after but they are (IMO) more fragile than the VSR models.

Archived