My BB gun

Cain_hill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Think you're going to be needing a little more detail bud, based on the information you've given us we've got "My X[absolutely anything] does not work".

What type of battery is it, when did you first notice a problem, do you have another battery, do you have a friend with another battery, did anything unusual happen (to the battery or the gun) before it stopped working?

• Root Admin

Are you mad? An 80 second burst is going to ruin the flange knob. I'd stick to 70 seconds max.

And use tea towels and not bath towels unless you want the same results as that other guy who messed his up.

Are you mad? An 80 second burst is going to ruin the flange knob. I'd stick to 70 seconds max.

And use tea towels and not bath towels unless you want the same results as that other guy who messed his up.

Don't be silly 80 is perfect unless it's a shitty g&g or ICS.

The important question is, whats the best LiPo to run the hairdryer?

I've got a Systema level TM ;-)

I've always found that any problems with the LiPo can be solved by stabbing them with a knife. Pierce them to vent them and you'll never have a problem with them again 😃

I've got a Systema level TM ;-)

I've always found that any problems with the LiPo can be solved by stabbing them with a knife. Pierce them to vent them and you'll never have a problem with them again 😃

Ah you had puffy battery syndrome (PBS) I wouldn't use a knife a pin or needle would be better IMO.

OP have you fixed it yet? Clean the Wang chamber it starts smelling after alot of use and generates alot of slime which then goes crusty and stop things working.

Ah you had puffy battery syndrome (PBS) I wouldn't use a knife a pin or needle would be better IMO.

OP have you fixed it yet? Clean the Wang chamber it starts smelling after alot of use and generates alot of slime which then goes crusty and stop things working.

Yep, something which puts your hands closer to the battery is bound to be safer.

ALOT.png

Archived